Please join Vanick Digital as we participate in the First Quarter Thought Leadership Luncheon on Thursday, January 26th hosted by the Greater Memphis IT Council. The topic is The Digital Marketplace: Now and in the Future. Vanick will be participating in the panel discussion that will showcase Digital Marketing in Memphis. Vanick will be joined by other leaders in this sector: S2N Design and Higher Visibility.
Thursday, January 26th
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
University Club Ballroom
1346 Central Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
The projected attendance is 125 – the capacity of the University Club Ballroom. The Memphis IT Community and the Greater Memphis IT Council membership is comprised of many entrepreneurial companies founded in Memphis that have grown into leaders in the sector and that are significant employers for the marketing.
Moderator: Amy Daniels, SVP, Communications & Programming, Greater Memphis Chamber
THE PANEL WILL COMPRISE 45 MINUTES WITH THE FOLLOWING PARTCIPANTS
THROUGH A Q&A FORMAT:
– S2N DESIGN – Michael Nunn- Founder & Principal
o Website Design and Branding
– HIGHER VISIBILTY – Adam Heitzman – Founder & Partner
o Search Engine Optimization and Web Design
– VANICK-DIGITAL – Lou Powell – Principal
o Digital Strategy and Custom Website Development
Proposed Topics for Discussion:
THE STATE OF THE WEBSITE
• A company website remains central to its digital marketing strategy. As founders of digital marketing organizations with an average of ten years of experience, how have you seen the website evolve as the cornerstone of digital marketing and where do you see it moving in the future?
• Online commerce continues to grow and is a critical function for the organization and most websites. Discuss e-commerce functionality and payment mechanism (PayPal and other). How is increasing need for security playing into the development of the payment process? What are future trends that you see emerging?
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
• What is the importance of Search Engine Optimization to strengthen your digital infrastructure? How has SEO evolved and what is its future direction?
THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
• Social media channels continue to emerge with an array of options to employ for a digital marketing strategy. How do you see the incorporation of social media while ensuring the website remains as the central digital marketplace?
• How are mobile applications affecting the digital marketplace? Discuss the growing opportunity for proximity marketing with IoT (Beacon) technology. How do mobile apps strengthen (or weaken) the role of the website as the digital center?
• Email broadcast platforms are effective promotional vehicles for ease of outreach to customer segments. How do you ensure that customers and prospects return to the website as the center of the digital marketplace? Discuss the benefits for list management and other functionality for the overall digital strategy with platforms such as Constant Contact, My Emma and MailChimp.
• Future trends and impact on the digital marketplace.
AUDIENCE QUESTIONS (5 MINUTES)