Learn more about the differences, benefits, and how Vanick can assist your business.
What is the difference between Microsoft Office and Office 365?
Office 365 is a cloud-based version of the traditional installed software of Microsoft Office. Office 365 is a subscription service, meaning you always have access to the latest and greatest version of the software. Office 365 includes all of the Office programs you already rely on including: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint while also incorporating Outlook, SharePoint, and Lync (Instant Messaging system).
What are the benefits to having a hosted solution for Microsoft Office as opposed to the traditional installed version?
Easy to Setup and Use
- Installed and deployed quickly, no software to install
- Updates are made automatically- when Microsoft releases a new version, all users are automatically updated
Work from anywhere
- Office 365 is supported by mobile devices and allows you to work on your office files online or offline.
- All you files are automatically backed up to the cloud.
- Applications, documents and personalized settings roam with you, by signing into your account you have instant access to everything you need.
- Built in anti-malware and anti-spam protection.
- 99.9% uptime
- Frees up your IT resources to focus on other projects
Want to learn more about the efficiency and overhead cost savings of Office 365? Contact us.